Saturday 20 April 2013

A Trip to Northampton :)

Hello Everyone, 

Well it has been a busy and tiring few days for me. In a matter of two days I have managed to travel on four different coaches. :/ Which although very comfortable was very tiring. I'm not all together bothered about the travelling though as the reason for travelling was a brilliant one. On Thursday 18th April 2013, my sister and I went to see Infamous at the Royal and Derngate Theatre in Northampton. I met Derren Brown!!! heh, just a little excited about that. The trip was for Emma, my sister, to begin with...but the more I thought about it, the more excited I got. When I finally got sat down in the auditorium (a row back and on a diagonal from Emma :), we were that desperate to go and see him and be that close to the front), I found myself trying not to wriggle with excitement and grin like a maniac. :P

Here are some photo's of our trip to Northampton and some of the Coach journey. 


The Sign says it all, this is where Emma and I waited in the cold to get Derren's autograph

 I took some random images of the City too. 

 
Loved this graffiti that I saw as signage for a pub garden, had to have a photo of it. :)

Then there were these three red phone boxes lined up next to one another. Not something you see often in England anymore.





 



I also got some photo's inside the Royal and Derngate Theatre, like these ones. :)









Sorry about the quality of some of these, they were take on my phone as I didn't take my camera. Emma had her camera, so when it came to get photo's of Derren they would look a lot better. And they sure did, even if I got one that blurred his nose a little...the one below was fantastic. :)










Derren Brown :P



That's Emma in the front corner of the photo, it was really cold and he had a lot of autographs to get through so it was get a photo while you could kind of territory. But I look it, it gets him perfectly and he was asking how to spell my name as he signed that program. :P I love this man so much, it was such a brilliant show and he's so charismatic. :) I'd tell you more about the show, but that would spoil it for those of you who might just want to go and see it. :P

I have a lot more photo's but I don't want to make this post excessively long, so I won't add anymore. Like I said it has been a busy few days, as I had to get up early this morning (after a long day and late evening on Friday) to go out with my Mum, Dad, Emma and my Boyfriend for my Birthday meal. I turn 23 on Tuesday 23rd April. :) Getting old now. lol. It was a lovely meal out and we had lovely weather for the walk into the city centre. I've had a lovely few days with my Emma and today with my family and boyfriend. 

Got to use my birthday present early, so I will put up another post to let you see what I created with it. I made my first card that is going out into the big wide world tonight...and it took me an hour max. If you'd like to see take a peek at the next post up. :) 

Take care, talk to you all soon. 
Bye for now. 

Sara xx


My Sister and I getting ready to go and see Infamous


No comments:

Post a Comment