Monday 22 April 2013

Good Evening, :)

I have another card for you all. I've been wandering my way through the blog-verse and have found a number of very beautiful blogs show casing some amazingly talented people. Amongst those blogs I have come across a number of challenge blogs (there are thousands. lol), and I find myself wanting to try and enter as many of the challenges as possible. 

The current card I am going to show you links to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Blog, Challenge #201. But unfortunately I didn't manage to get the card finished in time, which was a real shame. I still have a lovely card to show you all. :) So here it is. 

 This card was made using:
  •  DoCraft Papermania "5 x "7 White Card Blank.
  •  Make & Create Craft Paper Pad - Spice.
  •  Bleed Proof Paper - White Paper used to Stamp the image onto. Not Branded.
  • Make & Create - Embellishment Ribbon.
  • Brads - Pink and Red. Not Branded.
  • ColourPro Collection Colouring Pencils - Brown, Dark Pink, Orange.
  • Little Gorjuss Clear Stamps, The Collector.

Here is a closer look at her. You can't really tell from the photo but she has dark pink and orange socks and a orange dress. Her hair has been shaded brown. All of the colouring is very light as I have not yet worked out how to make the colourpro pencils to produce a darker effect. I can't wait to get my promarkers, then I will be able to have another go with her and hopefully produce a better image. :)
I do like her though...even if she is a bit wonky. 
It's a wonky card all round. lol. :P
Oh she's up on foam pads too, so 3D. :P


I love this ribbon. I really like the leaf image and the repetition. I think I might try and use it in a Christmas card next as I think it would look really good for that type of card. 

I'm still practicing and so far nothing looks quite as good as the first two cards I made in the Cloud Nine workshop. I'm sure with practice I will get there. Its all good fun while I learn. :P

Well tomorrow is my Birthday! :P So I plan on spending a large proportion of my day making cards and the other with my Boyfriend. He may have to endure my card making while he's here, we'll see how far I've got when he arrives. :P I'm looking forward to our meal out, finally going to go and check out a 'new' restaurant we've wanted to try since it opened a few months ago. I'm so excited about it. Going to enjoy tomorrow very very much. Another year and all that... :) 

I might pop up a card or two tomorrow. Especially if I put them into a challenge or two. :P Anyway, I'll say bye for now. Take care of yourselves. :) 

Sara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment