Tuesday 23 April 2013

It's My Birthday! So lets make some Cards! :P

Good Morning! :P

Its my Birthday! and I have been a busy little bee this morning. I have four new cards to show you, which will be shown in a few different posts. I love this new hobby. It's so relaxing and I do it without thinking too much about it. It's bliss. 

So here's my first card of the day.



 This card was made using:
  •  DoCraft Papermania "5x "7 White Card Blank
  • Springtime Collection Papers (Papercraft Inspiration Freebie Issue 111)
  • Woodware Craft Collection, Kid's Birthdays - Sentiment
  • ColourPro Collection Colouring Pencils - Brown, Pink, Green, Blue
  • Cuddlebug Cuties, Anna Stillwell's - Kendall Image

This is such a simple card and yet I am very proud of how happy it came out. I used a corner punch to round the corners and love this style very much. 

I am hoping to put this into two challenges: 

I will post up the next card in another post after I have linked this one to the challenge blogs. I hope you all like these. I have plans to make some more today. While I'm having the day off for my Birthday I'm going to enjoy my newest hobby. :)

Take Care. 

Sara xx

18 comments:

  1. happy birthday :-) and Kendall looks fantastic on your card! You did a good job coloring her....
    Carolyn @ www.iamthecraftylady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carolyn. :) and thank you, I'm still learning how to get my colourpro's to do what I want them to do. :)
      Sara xx

      Delete
  2. I love this Sara! You did a fantastic job on it.....
    The colors and the shapes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! What a lovely card too!!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Craft and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurian. :) You'll definitely see me again. :) Sara x -hugs-

      Delete
  4. great card Sara. Love the image too. Happy birthday and thanks for playing along with us this week at Feeling Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joey. :) I love the sketch this week. Kendall is a really pretty image isn't she?. :)

      Sara x

      Delete
  5. Lovely card Sarah. I am glad you came over and joined us at Feeling Sketchy this week. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated birthday wishes to you! How lovely you could make this card on your birthday too.
    Lovely card, subtle yet so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday and thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a wonderful birthday, will have to check out your other creations! Great card using the sketch, thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica,
      I did have a wonderful day thank you. :) Thank you. I really liked the sketch a lot. :)
      Sara x

      Delete