Tuesday 23 April 2013

My Birthday - Second Post - Challenge Card :)

Hello Again. :)

This next card has been made specifically for the challenge blog, The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Clean and Simple Challenge.





 This card was made using:
  •  DoCraft Papermania "5x "7 White Card Blank
  • Make & Create Pearlescent Card - Yellow
  • The Flowery Card used for the image is from a tissue box that I had cut up.
  • Marianne Designs - Creatables - Die LR0140
  • Woodware Craft Collection, Kid's Birthdays - Sentiment






 I like this card a lot and think I may make some more the same in different colours. I am also thinking of getting myself another Creatables die that is similar to this one but has a more flamboyant hat. I don't know why but I really like the silhouette style of the cameo image. :P










Okay so that is the second card I made today. I will be posting up the last two in the same post as I do not want to add them into a challenge. Even if they might be suitable for one. :) I want to get going on some more cards. :) Such a lovely day outside and I feel really good. Wouldn't be able to tell I got a year older. lol. 


Take Care.

Sara xx




4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and image, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie CAS challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. :) I look forward to seeing who wins. :) Sara x

      Delete
  2. Lovely card and l like the use of the tissue box - great recycling idea.
    Thank you for joining the CAS challenge over at Cutie Pies x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan,
      Thank you. I just really liked the pattern on the tissue box. :) Can't wait to see which of all the lovely entries wins.
      Sara xx

      Delete