Tuesday 30 April 2013

Quick Update April

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all well. Just a little post to show you the Thank you notes I made to send to all the people that gave me cards and gifts for my birthday.

 This note was made using:

  • Make & Create 4'x6' Cream Card
  • Make & Create Pearlescent Purple Card
  • Papermania Art Deco stamp set (Freebie from docraft Creativity magazine Issue 36)
Not my best photograph, but I'm a busy girl so this is just a quick update. Sorry about that.

Also while I'm here, the image below is from The Stamping Chef and it is this weeks freebie from their facebook page. I really like this image and its the first time I've used my promarkers so I think it came out reasonably well. I'm going to hopefully put this on a card as soon as I can, as if you request the freebie you have to use it and put up a photo in the folder on the fb page. 

 
Birthday Bash
I'll post up again when I have a card for  you all. 
Thank you for reading. 

Bye for now. 

Sara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment